Apply for Grant or Scholarship
Patricia and Paul C. Bragg Health Science Scholarship
The Bragg Health Foundation is committed to preparing future generations to be skilled in the health sciences by providing Patricia and Paul C. Bragg Health Science Scholarships to students attending select colleges and universities. We support 3rd year students pursuing degrees in Naturopathic Medicine; that through their studies and practice of Natural Medicine they further the Mission of the Bragg Health Foundation as Patricia and Paul C. Bragg Health Science Scholars.
Currently, the Bragg Health Foundation is providing Patricia and Paul C. Bragg Health Science Scholarships ONLY to students of Naturopathic Medicine at Bastyr University, the National College of Natural Medicine, the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, and the University of Bridgeport, College of Naturopathic Medicine. These scholarships are administered through these educational institutions in coordination with Bragg Health Foundation. Students at these colleges and universities are encouraged to contact the appropriate department at their institution for qualification criteria and application information.
Apply for a Grant
The Bragg Health Foundation is committed to supporting health and wellness for future generations. The Foundation provides limited and specific grants to fund community health and wellness education, senior health, health programs for youth and college students, health science research, and other health-related projects.
The Bragg Health Foundation will accept and review letters of inquiry that present a demonstrated alignment with the mission of The Bragg Health Foundation and will be accepted based on guidelines established here:
- Your request must be in support of a recognized 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization.
- Your request must be in support of an educational institution or community serving organization working in collaboration with Bragg Health Foundation or seeking collaborative partnering that reflects and supports the mission of Bragg Health Foundation.
- Organizations may only submit one request per year for funding.
All submissions will be reviewed by staff and board of directors for advancement and request for proposal.
Please send Letters of Inquiry by email to: kathy (at) Bragg.com
or By Mail to: Bragg Health Foundation
Attn: Grant Requests
Post Office Box 7
Santa Barbara, CA 93102
The Bragg Health Foundation will not consider requests for:
- Support to individuals
- Corporate sponsorship requests
- Political organizations or lobbyists
- Religious organizations unless gift is designated to a program that is health related and secular in nature and benefits a broad range of the community. Additionally the program must have a formal mission and separate budget and staff.
- Private foundations
- Organizations that do not meet criteria described in sections 501(c)(3) and 509(a)(1), (2), (3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran or disability statuses in the delivery of their services and in their employment practice.