Mission Statement & Purpose
To inspire and educate people of all ages throughout the world to adopt a healthy lifestyle through optimal nutrition, exercise, positive attitudes, and spiritual wellness.
To achieve its mission, Bragg Health Foundation will:
- Sponsor and fund community health education lectures, and seminars
- Sponsor, fund and conduct health outreach to school-aged youth, diverse
community members, and elder adults.
- Fund, produce, and distribute health books and materials on healthy living.
- Generate educational and support programs to promote health and healthful living.
- Support health science research
- Provide scholarships to students pursuing naturopathic medicine
The Bragg Health Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization